March 26, 2008

An odd day prevails

Pleased to meet you, let me greet you with open arms.
Nice to see you, out of the blue open skies.
Can I get you a drink, something to sink into?

Make your move, you've got to prove it's working out.
Try not to shout your feelings in my ear.
I can see them clear.

It's not that I want to see you walk away,
Emotions in motion will lead you astray.
The thoughts that you dwell on, you cannot live on.
So gather your mind and answers you'll find.

Make your move, you've got to prove what's real to you.
Try to let your spirit roam,
As it wonders, heaven is home.

_________________________________________

Talk up your case, you spit in my face
More to add, make it ironclad
Keep saying words, make it more absurd

This is an art-form we get when we're born
Means of survival, truth is revival
Look in my eyes and tell me no lies.

No comments: